Our client, thyssenkrupp Elevator (Canada) Limited, is the world’s premier manufacturer, installer and service provider of vertical and horizontal transportation technology. They are seeking a self-motivated, energetic Receptionist to join their fun, dynamic team in Burnaby.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and strong customer service skills. You will be positive, upbeat, and enjoy working within a fast-paced environment. This is an exciting time to join a reputable and growing organization. This position would be ideal for a recent grad looking to gain office experience.
- First point of contact for all phone inquiries and greet visitors to the organization using your positive, professional and friendly manner.
- General office administrative tasks (order office supplies, mail, couriers).
- Maintain office files, reports and associated paperwork.
- Office close ensuring the building is secured.
- Prepare maintenance and call-back reports as required.
- Provide some administrative support, as needed.
- Other general office duties as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience working in a receptionist position would be an asset but not mandatory.
- Excellent phone manner and experience in customer service/relations.
- Superior time management and organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize.
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish and maintain a good rapport with clients.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Reliable, punctual and demonstrates initiative.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, professional team player.
- Proven commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm for learning in a fast-paced environment and readily adaptable to change.
HRfx Consulting is assisting their client in the collection and screening of resumes. Please do not contact thyssenkrupp directly. We thank you for your interest in this position, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.